Quality care boarding for dogs, cats, and small pets. New large indoor kennels in the Cardigan mountain area with a riverside setting on Fowler river. Your visit is always welcome!
- Clean spacious kennels.
- Doggie daycare.
- Separate cat condo.
- Professional grooming available.
- Personal handling and exercise.
- Climate controlled.
- Double occupancy reduced rates.
- Relaxing music.
If You Love Your Pet...
Take a trip not a guilt trip. Vacation close by in the lakes region.
Reasonable rates, home away from home with owner on premises.
- Bones, toys, food and bedding provided.
- No extra charge for walks and play time.
- Clean professional environment.
- Full professional grooming available.
- Retail dog and cat supplies, food and toys available.
We require the following vaccinations before we board your pet.
- Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza and Parvo (Combo Shot DHLPP).
- Canine Cough (Bordetella).
- Feline Distemper.
- Feline Leukemia.
- Calici/Herpesvirus (upper respiratory complex)
All animals entering the kennel for boarding are given a pre-entry examination. If a pet is found to have fleas or ticks we treat the pet to remove the fleas or ticks at the pet owners expense. This is done prior to placing the pet into the lodging area.
Double occupancy $30.00/Night
Double occupancy $12.00/Night
Minutes from Newfound lake
Wellington state park Bristol New Hampshire
Off of Welton falls road Alexandria NH 03222
Drop off and pick-up hours
Closed Wednesdays for drop off and pick up, except holiday weeks and emergencies only.
Questions? send us an email: